UKC

ARTICLE: I Want That Job! - Dave MacLeod, Professional Climber

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jack Geldard 30 Jun 2008
In this article series I Want That Job! I'm interviewing people from various professions within the climbing world. If you think your job is a dream come true (it has to be climbing related) and if you're willing to be interviewed - then drop me a line. Likewise if you can think of a job that you'd like to have - suggest it in the forums and I'll try and track someone down.

It's the turn of Dave MacLeod, Professional Climber. Dave is a well known and high profile climber. He lives in Fort William and divides his time between all disciplines of the sport. Here he reveals that it isn't all chin-ups and broccoli. These days it's a mix of planes, trains, blogs and emails. Dave explains how he has managed to blend cutting-edge climbing with modern sporting professionalism:

Read More: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=1093
 Morgan Woods 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:

always interesting to read about Dave's thoughts and motivations......and it really brings home how he is basically doing a full time job as well as climbing at the highest levels......no excuses for the rest of us then :p
 eraven99 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:
Legend!
OP Jack Geldard 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Morgan Woods: Yes, I agree - I think this is a really interesting interview with Dave - I really enjoyed it and got a lot of inspiration from it actually.

Jack
 Morgan Woods 30 Jun 2008
In reply to fimm:

and also the link to Dave's site doesn't work.
OP Jack Geldard 30 Jun 2008
In reply to fimm: Changed,

Thanks.
 tobyfk 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Morgan Woods:

> always interesting to read about Dave's thoughts

Agreed. His stuff on training and motivation is the best on the web.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...