UKC

NEWS: IFSC Lead World Cup 2019: Kranj - Report

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 30 Sep 2019
IFSC commentator Charlie Boscoe puts down his headset and reports on the fourth IFSC Lead World Cup of a very busy 2019 season...

Read more
 Qwerty2019 30 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Wow, really enjoyed that.  From Janja falling off low down which opened up the final to the actual wall feeling like it was old school.  Brilliant setting in women’s final and I loved the way they made the climbers down climb to move on.  It seemed to really throw a spanner in everyone’s flow.  Even the jumpy bits weren’t really jumpy and could be gotten statically.  Fun to watch

JLS 30 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC News:

>"this year Saturday was qualifying day and then we had semis and finals on Sunday"

From a youtube spectator point of view this is a bit of a pain.  Semis and finals is an awful lot of telly to do in one day. Given the modern addiction to social media it's hard to get to see it all before you've stumbled accross the results. Generally when it's this format I end up skipping watching the finals, which is a shame after all the effort that goes into recording the show.

Is there any intel on how the post World Championships Olympic paper work panned out? Did all the countries Olympic committees respond as expect, accepting their Olympic qualification spots? I'm guessing Japan may have been the exception and as predicted will have only accepted one male and one female place at this time...

AlanLittle 30 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Another excellent write-up, thanks Charlie.

In reply to JLS:

Indeed. Waiting to hear this too. Charlie? 

JLS 30 Sep 2019
In reply to JLS:

Correction to my post... I meant to say I skip watching the semi and just watch the final...

Charlie Boscoe 30 Sep 2019
In reply to becauseitsthere:

I actually asked a few people about this at the weekend but nobody seemed to know. I assumed there'd be some sort of announcement/hoo-ha when an NOC confirmed a climber but I haven't heard anything.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...