UKC

VIDEO: Invictus | Jöttnar

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Videos 10 Feb 2020
[Invictus | Jöttnar]

Jöttnar was born in Arctic Norway and is the creation of two former Royal Marine commandos.

Our Pro Team athletes are pioneering skiers, first ascentionists, international mountain guides, prolific winter climbers, accomplished BASE jumpers and speed flyers.   

They are at the leading edge of their sports, and on the front line of our product testing and development.

Watch the video: https://www.ukclimbing.com/videos/play.php?i=4991
 Lankyman 10 Feb 2020
In reply to UKC Videos:

A bit too much firm jawed staring into infinity. What exactly does 'I am the captain of my soul' mean?

Mick Ward 10 Feb 2020
In reply to Lankyman:

It's from the poem Invictus (Unconquered).

Mick

jockster 10 Feb 2020
In reply to UKC Videos:

Do they only sell men's clothes?

tehmarks 10 Feb 2020
In reply to UKC Videos:

Is it just me, or does it feel like it just 'ends', hanging and without any sort of conclusion? It's like someone's chopped the last five seconds off in an overly enthusiastic edit.

Damo 12 Feb 2020
In reply to tehmarks:

Pretty sure it's just a parody. Banged out with some old footage and some tongue-in-cheek script.

tehmarks 12 Feb 2020
In reply to Damo:

They could still, if nothing else, make the end feel audibly and visually natural. It's not a conceptual problem, it's an error of execution. Like taking an out-of-focus photo.

kaiser 12 Feb 2020
In reply to UKC Videos:

They really need Bear Grylls as their brand ambassador to give some credibility and authenticity.

After all, he was Akela in the SAS

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...