UKC

VIDEO: Jacopo Larcher on Rhapsody E11 7a

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 04 Oct 2016
Jacopo Larcher on Rhapsody, 4 kbIn May this year, Italian all-round climber Jacopo Larcher made the fifth ascent of Dave MacLeod's Rhapsody E11 7a at Dumbarton Rock, near Glasgow. Alongside his girlfriend - top climber Barbara Zangerl - Jacopo spent some time in Scotland fighting off the midges and praying for the rain to stop.

Read more
 Theo Moore 04 Oct 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Excellent achievement and route, but I found that the music in the video spoiled it for me. It was cheesy and it meant that, unlike the footage of Dave Macleod on the route, I couldn't empathise with what the climber was feeling.
 gazhbo 04 Oct 2016
In reply to theomoore:

Did you prefer the weird rapping and watching Dave's washing machine go round?
 Wft 05 Oct 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Really like Jacopo and his attitude

Note: Unfortunate music that you're best off muting

GrahamD 05 Oct 2016
In reply to Wood for Trees:

I liked the film and didn't really notice the music which is unusual for me in a climbing video
 iantoday 05 Oct 2016
In reply to theomoore:

get over it, its a video which represents an amazing climbing achievement, music is personal, why be negative about something just for the sake of it, this is a climbing forum not music appreciation
 AMorris 05 Oct 2016
In reply to iantoday:

I am pretty sure forums are meant for discussion; discussions involve opinion and he is giving his. I don't think he was dismissing the achievement (in fact he did the absolute opposite) as much as commenting on the choice of music.
I enjoy a well edited climbing video as much as the next guy so I don't see any reason not to comment on the quality of the edit and choice of music. Let's be honest, if it was horrible gangster rap then you might agree with him!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...