UKC

NEWS: Mind Control 8c by Emma Twyford

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 18 Feb 2018
Emma Twyford has redpointed Mind Control 8c at Oliana, Spain. The 50m endurance based route was initially graded 8c+, but the general consensus for the climb is now 8c.

Read more
smurff 18 Feb 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Well done laal lass frea lamplugh!

john arran 18 Feb 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Still inspiring as ever, Emma. Keep it up!

In reply to UKC News:

Emma, you are still my hero.

I'll never forget the day I was trying Boat People at the Diamond. I found it desperate, slapping my way through the crux sequence wildly, extending quickdraws just so I could clip them, then - almost inevitably - falling due to a lack of strength/stamina/endurance/talent/ability.  You casually waltzed up, making the whole thing look so casual. Those moves that had caused me so much drama were a complete non event to you, which was all the more remarkable as you were on the flash and didn't actually know any of the moves (?!?!). 

Anyhow, it's good to see you've had a lucky break (not that your Mind Control had anything to do with luck), because I think that anyone who knows you is aware you've got one hell of a lot more to give.

ripper 19 Feb 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Great news! nice to read of success for one who, in my limited experience (one coaching session) is not only an absolute crushing beast but also a thoroughly nice person.

Glyn 20 Feb 2018
In reply to UKC News:

Nice work Emma! Super inspiring.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...