UKC

VIDEO: Preparing for Winter - Greg Boswell: Circuit Training

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 05 Dec 2019
Preparing for Winter = Circuit Training Greg Boswell takes us through his tips for getting ready for winter climbing. In this episode, he discusses the importance of circuit training and gives some advice on how to vary your training; from replicating time spent on a climb to the importance of core strength.

Read more
 D.Russell 05 Dec 2019
In reply to UKC Articles:

What a heartthrob! 

olddirtydoggy 05 Dec 2019

Brb, just going to put the ceiling down.

afx22 05 Dec 2019

I train for winter by driving for 6 hours to find there all the snow has blown away, sit in a cafe for a while, then drive back.

cfdouglas 05 Dec 2019
In reply to afx22:

If you were to dig deep and add a couple of hours to the drive, I'm sure you'd be able to dry tool the message or savage slit.

Paul Sagar 05 Dec 2019

It must be weird being Greg Boswell. Put up some of the hardest and most impressive winter ascents ever and still the thing you’ll always be most famous for is having a fight with a grizzly bear and winning.

Look up “climbing hard man” in the dictionary and...

Post edited at 23:41
 Climbthatpitch 06 Dec 2019
In reply to Paul Sagar:

Find Chuck Norris 🤣

creag 06 Dec 2019
In reply to Climbthatpitch:

I mean, these elite climbers with the unlimited access to state of the art training facilities... it’s just not fair on the rest of us. Greg must have spend tens of pounds on that! It’s cheating really!!

barry donovan 09 Dec 2019
In reply to creag:

yea not quite the appeal of Magnus Mitbo styli.  Bit like Monty Python climbing up Uxbridge high st. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...