UKC

NEW ARTICLE: Snow & Ice Climbing Photography

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 16 Dec 2013
snow and ice climbing photography #3, 4 kb

In this article professional photographer, Nadir Khan, gives a selection of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your photography during the winter climbing season. Simple things that anyone with a camera can do like avoiding underexposure, thinking about body position, using flash and keeping an eye open for photo opportunities when the climbing is over.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=5907
 Skyfall 16 Dec 2013
In reply to UKC Articles:

Great shots and tips.

Would anyone care to suggest some reading material for processing photos out of camera and the like?
 Nadir khan 17 Dec 2013
In reply to Skyfall:
Hi Skyfall , a good starting place with post processing is Adobe lightroom. its easy to use and gives a lot of potential for developing the image according to your creative idea. there are also other options , eg aperture , viveza , adobe camera raw or capture one. there are books for all of those as well as youtube videos , scott kelbys book on Lightroom is worth reading if you're new to it

hope that helps
Post edited at 12:55
 Skyfall 17 Dec 2013
In reply to Nadir khan:

Thanks - that's helpful. I'm getting more serious about my photography again (after a gap of many years) but have yet to get to grips with digital post processing and I'm probably at the stage now that it's worthwhile.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...