UKC

NEWS: Statement of Youth Premieres Online 17-05-19

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 15 May 2019
Statement of Youth Here's your free ticket back to the '80s. Statement of Youth is premiering online this Friday 17-05-19 at 6pm. You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel and click 'set reminder' on the film below and YouTube will let you know when it's live. We hope you enjoy the film.

Read more
 MeMeMe 15 May 2019
In reply to UKC News:

This may be a stupid question but does it stay available after 6pm or is it some kind of live event that you can only view as it happens?

Mark Collins 15 May 2019
In reply to UKC News:

I'm sure I watched this online last weekend.

Simon Caldwell 15 May 2019
In reply to Mark Collins:

It was available on the BMC site for last weekend only

In reply to MeMeMe:

Looks like it's a one-off at that specific time. Like the BMC preview last weekend, it's presumably aimed at those who no longer climb, as the rest of us will be off climbing for the weekend

In reply to Simon Caldwell:

No, it’ll be available from 6pm and then will stay up.

Nick

MeMeMe 15 May 2019
In reply to Nick Brown - UKC:

Great!

Whilst being amongst those who barely now climb the reasons I barely now climb will probably want their tea or their noses wiped or for me to look at them doing a handstand or whatever at 6pm so I'd prefer to watch it later when I've a slim chance of watching it uninterrupted!

Rob Parsons 15 May 2019

I watched this film courtesy of the BMC at the weekend, and enjoyed it. So, thanks.

I'd now be interested to hear the backstories of both Jerry Moffatt and Ben Moon. How did they get started so well back then? (E.g. in Moon's case, before he turned up in Sheffield.) I guess that's all covered in their books though.

One question: some of the colours in the film appear out-of-register - almost like they're supposed to be viewed with 3D glasses. (For example, you can see that in the still which is pictured in this very article.) Is that a deliberate effect?

Thanks.

Post edited at 14:28

Great, happy to be corrected

Niall Grimes 17 May 2019

That was great Nick, thanks. 

SenzuBean 18 May 2019
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant - thank you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...