UKC

NEWS: UKC Attend 4th ClimbWeb Conference

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 19 May 2010
[The member of the 4th ClimbWeb.net conference held in Belgium - May 2010, 4 kb]Last weekend saw the fourth annual gathering of the ClimbWeb.net International Climbing Web Network.

Many major websites are members and the group is growing on a yearly basis.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=53513

Franco Cookson 19 May 2010
In reply to UKC News: Sounds like a cartel
Serpico 19 May 2010
In reply to UKC News:
If you were in any doubt that this was a geek show check out the socks'n'sandals combo in the front row.
I notice there was no mention oh 8a.nu attending, I'd have loved to see Jens and Mick come face to face.
 Jack Geldard 19 May 2010
In reply to Serpico: I thought Pierre looked pretty good actually Serpico. Especially when he was warming up on 8a's at Freyr. Which has pretty stiff grades I thought.

Good luck in the French comps this year Pierre!

Jack (Geek).
 Michael Ryan 19 May 2010
In reply to Serpico:
> (In reply to UKC News)
> If you were in any doubt that this was a geek show check out the socks'n'sandals combo in the front row.

Geek or no geek, socks and sandals worked for Pierre, he did a couple of 8a's quick time over the weekend. Shit hot boulderer too.

Jack and Jens are on the jury together at the Arco Rockmaster Fest in July, (un)fortunately I'll be working for UKC at the Friedrichshafen OutdDoor Show.

I'm sure there will be some discussion about the E-grade.
 Chris the Tall 19 May 2010
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

> Jack and Jens are on the jury together at the Arco Rockmaster Fest in July, (un)fortunately I'll be working for UKC at the Friedrichshafen OutdDoor Show.
>
Life is just one long jolly for you guys isn't it.....

Lilifa 19 May 2010
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: It's not far from Friedrichshafen to Arco, nip down for a pint & some cheese one evening Mick. I'll even buy a round.
 Lilifa 19 May 2010
In reply to Lilifa: Whoops, someone has left themselves logged in at The Works

Graeme
Serpico 19 May 2010
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:
> (In reply to Serpico)
> [...]
>
> Geek or no geek, socks and sandals worked for Pierre, he did a couple of 8a's quick time over the weekend. Shit hot boulderer too.

Are you sure he didn't change into rock shoes for the 8a's?
 Dan Goodwin 19 May 2010
In reply to Serpico:

Blimey I fall further and further behind the peleton by the day ! People are climbing 8a in socks and sandals now !!

Aye Dan
 Graham T 20 May 2010
In reply to UKC News:
Is it possible to create a more socially abnormal looking and acting group of people.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...