UKC

COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Microlight Alpine Action 1

As part of our drive towards sustainable production, we're always looking for ways to make our kit more environmentally friendly without compromising performance. This season we have an exciting update to one of our most beloved jackets.

Read more
 TobyA 26 Nov 2020
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Anyone recognise where the photo above is? It feels familiar but I'm not sure why? A very well filled in No. 2 Gully maybe?

Tyler 26 Nov 2020
In reply to TobyA:

> It feels familiar but I'm not sure why? A very well filled in No. 2 Gully maybe?

Matron!

galpinos 26 Nov 2020
In reply to TobyA:

No 2 Gully? Really? It looks very much like a shot from the same photo shoot as this:

https://rab.equipment/media/cp_moi/Microlight_productpage_infoblock_image.j...

which I'm pretty sure isn't the Ben.....

TobyA 26 Nov 2020
In reply to galpinos:

If it is the same shoot the model has changed helmets! And hidden his ice tools and crampons...

I totally accept it might not be the UK at all, but somehow it just looked familiar and I'm a big enough winter climbing nerd to think that not all snow filled gullies look the same!

TobyA 26 Nov 2020
In reply to Tyler:

> Matron!

Only when I re-read my original post in a Sid James voice did I start to snigger.

Now it's up there with a joke a Y7 told me earlier this week:

What's the best cheese for disguising a horse?

...wait for it...

Mascarpone.

Grahame N 26 Nov 2020
In reply to TobyA:

Reminds me of Minus Two Gully on The Ben.

DaveHK 26 Nov 2020
In reply to TobyA:

> Anyone recognise where the photo above is? It feels familiar but I'm not sure why? A very well filled in No. 2 Gully maybe?

Uncaptioned photos are one of my pet hates. 

I'm going to guess not Scotland though.

TobyA 27 Nov 2020
In reply to lithos:

Canadian Rockies maybe?

lithos 27 Nov 2020
In reply to TobyA:

more likey europe  ?? - is rab/equipe that big in US ?  you;d think they were monitoring their own comp/advert ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...