UKC

COMPETITION: WINNERS - Win 1 of 3 copies of Mastermind book with Margo Hayes pencil!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 03 Dec 2018
The famous Wolfgang Güllich once said: "The brain is the most important muscle for climbing." Utilising the power of your mind will make the most of your existing strength, techniques and ability to perform under pressure not just in climbing, but in all sport. The climbing legend Jerry Moffatt, who inspired generations of climbers, invites you to explore and maximise your mental potential.

Read more
 Derry 03 Dec 2018
In reply to UKC Articles:

As mentioned when the last time this comp came up - what on earth is a Margo Hayes pencil?

HakanT 03 Dec 2018

Is that a recent picture of Margo? She really let herself go.

Will someone at UKC please explain what's so special about this pencil. The question was asked last time with no reply. No need to be embarassed!

Theo Moore 03 Dec 2018
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Hi Frank. The pencil has a quote on it with Margo's mantra "Breathe and focus."

FactorXXX 03 Dec 2018
In reply to Theo Moore:

> Hi Frank. The pencil has a quote on it with Margo's mantra "Breathe and focus."

I assume that it'a lead pencil and that top ropers use crayons.

Derry 04 Dec 2018
In reply to FactorXXX:

brilliant. Finally a pun worth reading!

In reply to Theo Moore:

> Hi Frank. The pencil has a quote on it with Margo's mantra "Breathe and focus."

That's it? Jesus. George Monbiot was right to warn us about stuff that is simultaneously meaningless and harmful to the planet. Quite literally, no one cares about her mantra. Apart from her mum, and then only when Margo mentions it for the tenth time.

BrendanO 05 Dec 2018
In reply to Theo Moore:

Damn, how am I gonna carry a PENCIL when I'm sending. AND I need to keep remembering to read it!!

Respect to Margo, I had no idea of the stuff she was going through!

purkle 06 Dec 2018

The sphincter tho ????

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...