UKC

Beastmaker Alternative?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 samben6 22 Jun 2022

Anyone know of any substitute for a beastmaker 1000? Seems like the cream of the crop but don't fancy shelling out 90 quid for it. 

James Malloch 22 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

Second hand one from here? Seen some going for around £50 and someone will have done the hard bit of wearing it in a bit.

There’s nothing more disappointing than hanging on one at the wall, and then sliding off a brand new one that’s perfectly smooth and unused.

cragtyke 22 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

Rock'n'run own brand one?

OP samben6 22 Jun 2022
In reply to James Malloch:

Yeah, was gonna post asking if anyone had one but my account isn't old enough sadly

OP samben6 22 Jun 2022
In reply to cragtyke:

Mind adding a link? 

Fraser 23 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

Did you try Googling it?

Nutty 23 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

I've found having three different depth campus rungs (e.g. medium (25mm), small (20mm) and extra small (15mm)) to be a good setup that's cheaper than a beastmaker or similar.

OP samben6 23 Jun 2022
In reply to Fraser:

I tried, found the website but beast maker 1000 was sold out, so wasn't sure if I had the right place 

OP samben6 23 Jun 2022
In reply to Nutty:

Cheers, I'll try get some wood from B&Q this weekend

James Malloch 23 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

There’s one on eBay but it has 6 days lefT. I can’t link to it (not allowed by the site) but it would be easy to find.

Cake 23 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

I've got the Crusher Holds equivalent too Beastmaker. It's good.

apache 27 Jun 2022
In reply to samben6:

If you’re good with tools and have the right ones- drill, jig saw, router and access to decent wood; not plywood or soft pine, then you can make your own board. The beastmaker templates are available online or you can just make your own design. I would suggest that you use 3 20mm boards and then glue and screw them together. During MCO here in Malaysia, I kept myself busy and covered in sawdust making hangboards for friends. PM me if you want more details

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...