UKC

Boulder-trainer app workout plans

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Idealstandard 22 Sep 2018

I've recently downloaded the Boulder-trainer app and find it to be really intuitive and have some good presets. I've never done fingerboard training before and am totally new to structuring my training (and I only plan to make it semi-structured now), but I want to push my grade.

Boulder-trainer has an online cloud-based sharing section that allows you to broadcast and download routines, but there's no rating system or way of previewing and that makes it really difficult to tell if they are likely to be any good or at the right level.

I was wondering if anyone else uses it and has a good 7a/v6 + level routine? Ideally something incorporates finger strength and maximum power moves.

Or if someone has a list of exercises/timings they use for about that level I would happily make it into a workout and share it on the app for people to use.

Thanks

T

dilatory 22 Sep 2018
In reply to Idealstandard:

The Lattice boys have an app full of workouts, called Crimpd. It's worth a look for you, sounds like what you're after. 

OP Idealstandard 23 Sep 2018
In reply to dilatory:

Thanks! I've checked it out and it looks like there's some great stuff on there. Great that they've made it all freely available.

The only bits I really need are the fingerboard rep routines as when I'm at the gym I just like to climb for fun and don't want to change that.

I'll try doing some of the 'strength and power' sessions at home and see how that goes.

Post edited at 09:09

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...