UKC

Cannot reply to Week 729

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 the sheep 09 Mar 2021

Very strange, I'm logged in but at the top of the page its saying i must register as a new user to post on the topic and in the bottom hand right corner reply it tells me to log on when I'm already logged on. Very strange so I'm replying separately. 

Well the week defiantly finished on a high, albeit with a sting in the tail. On Sunday I got my first dose of the vaccine. Out of blue i got a phone call from the GP offering me a jab as they have me down as being in a high risk group. The roll out was brilliant, no waiting, got my jab precisely on time and after a 10 minute wait to ensure no ill response left 

However the sting in the tail kicked in later at night when i woke up sweating and shivering like mad. Yesterday i spent most of the day in bed with full body aches, however this morning im fine so it seems a small price to pay!

Anyway back to fit club;

Monday and Tuesday were rest days as work and life seemed to take over

Wednesday, 5km run, leg feeling much improved

Thursday, 6.5km run

Friday, 50km cycle

Saturday, 6.5km run but back out on the trails. So nice to be out in the countryside rather than pounding round the village.

Sunday, jab day!

alexm198 09 Mar 2021
In reply to the sheep:

Try Shift + F5 to refresh and clear the browser cache?

AlanLittle 09 Mar 2021
In reply to the sheep:

Sounds a bit like my experience after going ahead with a typhoid jab despite already having slight cold, like you're not supposed to.

No idea why the main thread isn't letting you in: I've made a note so I don't overlook you in next week's stats.

Post edited at 09:49
 Tom Green 09 Mar 2021
In reply to AlanLittle:

Maybe we broke it with too much niche beta?

In reply to Tom Green:

Your banter is on form this week Tom.  Slow week in the office!?

Tom Green 09 Mar 2021
In reply to Somerset swede basher:

Got a long to-do list of jobs I don’t want to do!  ;-p

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...