UKC

Climbing Station, new Loughborough Cimbing Wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ro8x 31 Jul 2012
Hi.

I've seen the advert for the staff positions, but has anyone been round to see this place? Is it any good? I've heard it's mainly a bouldering wall.

Any info is appreciated, I may be down in the area shortly and don't fancy having to drive too far to get some training in.

Cheers, Karl
Dane14 31 Jul 2012
In reply to ro8x: If your on Facebook join their fan page. They have some pictures of the build. Looks really good.
 IainWhitehouse 31 Jul 2012
In reply to ro8x: A colleague of mine went and had a good look around in the early stages of the build and was fairly impressed.
 Ava Adore 31 Jul 2012
In reply to ro8x:

I wouldn't hurry - it's not open yet
Tom Randall - Climbing Station 31 Jul 2012
In reply to ro8x:

Hi Karl, we like to think our place it pretty good, but we're biased! It's not too far from opening now - perhaps another 4 weeks to go.

You can have a look at our facebook page for photos (shows you progress as it happens) and staff/opening updates. It's mainly a bouldering centre (800sqm+) of climbing with graded font-style circuits, massive route length circuit boards (think 60 move stamina monsters, covered in volumes) slabs, lots of stuff really. There's also a small amount of top roping for teaching of beginners and kids on the roped stuff.

Hope that helps!
OP ro8x 01 Aug 2012
In reply to ro8x:

Hi - thanks for all the info, sounds like it's going to be a cracking wall!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...