UKC

Coaching in London

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BGG 11 Oct 2016
Does anyone have any good experiences of London based coaches?

Currently 6c reappointing indoors, been stuck there for a while. Want some coaching to identify priorities and kickstart things a bit.

Oceanrower 12 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Might want to consider John Redshaw of Onsight Coaching.
 Dandan 12 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Robin O'Leary is broadly London based too, would be worth an enquiry, I'd thoroughly recommend him.
OP BGG 12 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Thanks for these, will take a look
 Danny_boulders 13 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Robin O'leary would be my first choice in coach's having worked along side him and been coached by him. Well respected by many and an all
Round nice guy!
 BarrySW19 13 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

I've used Jon Redshaw and Gaz Parry - both pretty good - Gaz is obviously focused on bouldering.
OP BGG 13 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Thanks for the suggestions. Undecided between Redshaw and O'Leary. Latter is close to twice as expensive which is food for thought.
 elliott92 13 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

getting the odd session from robin oleary at the moment. highly recommended. same sort of grade as you and i reckon what he has done would take me 6 months+ on my own. I have used john redshaw in the past and he is an excellent coach. robin just suits my style of climbing a little better id say
 stonemaster 13 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Nelson Taj at Westway got a beginner to onsighting 7c outdoors in a little over a year. May not work for you though...: ) Good luck.
OP BGG 15 Oct 2016
In reply to stonemaster:

I know of Nelson and I think I know the person you're referring to. She's very good if thinking of same one. That said not sure he's exactly what I'm after right now.
 rmoffat 16 Oct 2016
In reply to stonemaster:

I think not and that did not happen!
 Mimi 17 Oct 2016
In reply to stonemaster:
I'm pretty sure that's inaccurate!
ldncmonkey 21 Oct 2016
In reply to BGG:

Any of the senior climbing instructors at the Westway can help you!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...