UKC

How to get to the Depot Leeds?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
konrad7 31 Mar 2010
Hi,

How can I get to the Depot bouldering centre from Leeds city centre on public transport?

Thanks
 Lemony 31 Mar 2010
In reply to konrad7: Train to New Pudsey station and then a 20min walk back towards town.
In reply to konrad7: They're still open. You could communicate using the power of speech.
 Sam_in_Leeds 31 Mar 2010
In reply to konrad7:

Number 40 bus from Leeds Train Station in the direction of Pudsey Bus Station will drop you off pretty much outside on Richardshaw lane IIRC.

Number 16 goes up Richardshaw Lane from Leeds too but it takes a geological age to get there so the above is probably the best bus.

Or, failing that you could on the number 72/508 bus from outside SnappySnaps on the headrow and get off at the bottom of Richardshaw Lane ~(Stop after the Sun Inn) and walk about 5 minutes up the hill.
 dunnyg 02 Apr 2010
In reply to Lemony: Dunno how slow you walk but 20 minutes!!!!
Train it, walk down the back of asda( to the left as you look at the entrance)turn left at the road you appear on, untill you get to a T junction, turn right, walk about 100m. Check out google maps...

Bus may be cheaper!
 Sam_in_Leeds 02 Apr 2010
In reply to dunnyg:
> (In reply to Lemony) Dunno how slow you walk but 20 minutes!!!!
> Train it, walk down the back of asda( to the left as you look at the entrance)turn left at the road you appear on, untill you get to a T junction, turn right, walk about 100m. Check out google maps...
>
> Bus may be cheaper!

Doubt it, it's £3.20 on a bus return!

Altho as per my earlier instructions bus drops you off outside.
konrad7 02 Apr 2010
Might try and sneak onto Bradford interchange train straight after getting to leeds station so i dont have to pass the barriers, then do the walk. Cheers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...