UKC

North-West or Central London Bouldering Walls

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dsh 14 Oct 2018

What are the best gyms for bouldering in the area? The Arch in Burnt oak looks best for North West, anything Central?

Post edited at 00:18
 slab_happy 15 Oct 2018
In reply to dsh:

Depends what you count as central. The Arch in Bermondsey is fairly close to centre.

OP dsh 15 Oct 2018
In reply to slab_happy:

> Depends what you count as central. The Arch in Bermondsey is fairly close to centre.

That's not too bad but is there anything more Central than that?

Iamgregp 15 Oct 2018
In reply to dsh:

Vauxwall is pretty central, close to Vauxhall tube which is on the Victoria line so really quick to get there from central.

The Castle is just near Manor House station, so that's not that far to get from from Central London.

Not sure if there's anything more central than those? 

OP dsh 15 Oct 2018
In reply to Iamgregp:

Great, thanks for the suggestions. A lot more here than when I left. Do they all have showers?

Iamgregp 15 Oct 2018
In reply to dsh:

Yeah there's been a bit of an explosion in bouldering venues over recent years, more opening all the time...

The Castle definitely does have showers, and I'm pretty certain Vauxwall does too...

Edit: Just to be clear The Castle isn't just bouldering, it has routes too, but is huge so has loads of boulders too...

Post edited at 13:28
caver 15 Oct 2018

Mile End (on the Central Line) is easy to get to from the central London. Best setting in London.

OP dsh 15 Oct 2018
In reply to Iamgregp:

Thanks, yeah the castle is good, that's where I used to go.

Westway 11 Nov 2018

Westways got Bouldering too

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...