UKC

Training boards Grange over sands area????

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
slinky wizard 16 Apr 2013
Hi this is a long shot but is anyone interested in setting up a training board in the grange over sands area??.
 plyometrics 16 Apr 2013
In reply to slinky wizard:

I'm based in Kendal and think there's a massive gap in the south lakes for a bit of a co-operative board. Think you 'may' struggle finding like-minded bods in GOS, unless you're planning a stannah stairlift into the equation , but I assume that's where you're based.

If you do end up doing something, keep us posted on here, I'd be interested to see if you manage to get anything up and running. I also have a small selection of holds I no longer use, which I'd be happy to part with for a couple of quid.

Tim Chappell 16 Apr 2013

Someone in Grange should do something--perhaps even something climbing-related-- with that wretched carbuncle of a closed swimming pool.

Either. Or both.
In reply to plyometrics: Hi I have loads of plywood boards, holds etc from my previous setup its just finding somewhere to set it all up. I will let you know if I come up with anything. thanks
In reply to Tim Chappell: Hi Tim would make a good bouldering centre!!!
Tim Chappell 16 Apr 2013

Yes, they should do that. Every time I cycle past the wrecked pool on the Prom I think back, sadly, to all the summer days I spent there as a kid... SLDC should be ashamed of themselves.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...