UKC

Wanted! Belay partner for White Spider CC Surrey!!!! : )

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ella Morris 20 Mar 2022

Hi everyone!!!

I'm mid 30's female and getting into climbing. I'm confident at top roping belaying, i have dipped my toe in sport climbing which i love, and ready to learn lead climbing belay which I plan to do shortly. Currently climbing 6a - 6c's ish indoors. 

My usual two belay partners I usually climb with are out of action - nothing to do with my belaying skills don't worry (they are still alive and well)  : ))))))

So i'm looking for another partner male or female who wants to come along to White Spider to climb with me on a regular basis top roping - morning or evening can be flexible! Ideally someone who is a little more experienced than me who I can learn some fancy footwork from too : ) Then hopefully someone I can lead climb with as well once I learn the belay.

About me: I'm easy going, I wear fluffy slippers around the gym, have a stupid collection of different chalk bags to suit my mood  and I LOVE climbing.

Would love to hear from you if you fancy meeting up : )) 07732 965517

Ella

Post edited at 16:27
In reply to Ella Morris:

You could try the social climbing at White Spider every Monday evening from 6pm - 8pm.

You book through their website and 1st three sessions are free.

I can climb with you. I am a trainee FC coach and have done CWI training.

Sav

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...