UKC

BMC temperature gauge pages not showing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 philhilo 15 Nov 2019

Is everyone else seeing the BMC temperature gauges in Idwal and the Lakes as security certificate invalid and nothing else? I have tried allowing pop ups and switching off MS Defender to allow malicious sites, even the BMC but to no avail.

Pay Attention 15 Nov 2019
In reply to philhilo:

It was showing a couple of days ago.   It's not showing on the iMac but it does show in Safari on iPad if I continue through a warning message about an internet certificate.

Phil Tucker 15 Nov 2019
In reply to philhilo:

Not working for me, in each case i get the page up but theres just a blank where the graph is supposed to be.

Elfyn Jones 15 Nov 2019
In reply to philhilo:

Thanks for this. We are aware of this and our IT people are looking into it. We'll try to get it sorted as soon as possible. 

Cheers

Elfyn Jones

BMC Access & Conservation Officer (Wales) 

OP philhilo 15 Nov 2019
In reply to Elfyn Jones:

Thanks Elfyn for the quick response - I don't think alas its going to tell me that the temps have been so low for the previous week that enough fat ice has built up to survive into tomorrow, but I live in hope.

OP philhilo 15 Nov 2019
In reply to Pay Attention:

Give us a clue then Paul, have the temps been sub zero for the last week above 800m in Idwal/Cwm Cneifon?

TobyA 15 Nov 2019
In reply to philhilo:

> Give us a clue then Paul, have the temps been sub zero for the last week above 800m in Idwal/Cwm Cneifon?

Nope, not even close.

Pay Attention 16 Nov 2019
In reply to philhilo:

Air and turf (30 cm) at 850m at 1.40 C.  Maybe you'll have that classic mountain day.  

If you see a couple with the classic Predators this weekend let me know.

Elfyn Jones 19 Nov 2019
In reply to philhilo:

Should all be back online now!

https://www.thebmc.co.uk/idwal

Cheers

Elfyn Jones 

BMC Access & Conservation Officer

joe.91 19 Nov 2019
In reply to Elfyn Jones:

Any news on the Lakes?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...