UKC

Can anyone give us a lift from Inverness to Ullapool?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 cwpkay 19 Nov 2012
Hi me and my climbing partner are considering a trip to Beinn Dearg end of Jan. We are thinking of flying to Inverness on Thursday 24th January and returning on Monday 28th. If we hire a car it will just be sat there in the layby for 3 days while we are in the hill and will be a bit of a waste of money. As such we wondered if anyone could give us a lift from inverness and drop us just outside of Ullapool, where we can walk in and camp near Beinn Dearg for the few days and then return us to inverness Monday afternoon. We are of course be willing to pay a suitable amount of money for your troubles.

Regards
Chris and Laura
In reply to cwpkay:
I don't know if this fits in with your schedule, but the Inverness-Ullapool bus service goes past the foot of Glensguaib which is the start for the apprach to Beinn Dearg. For timetables try Scottish Citylink.co.uk
 Jamie B 19 Nov 2012
In reply to cwpkay:

What about the bus? http://www.citylink.co.uk/timetables/Winter12/Inver2Ulla.pdf

Most Citylink services will pick up/put-down outwith the scheduled stops iff it is safe to do so. The Inverlael car-park certainly meets that criteria.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...