UKC

DMM rebels

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jepotherepo 29 Apr 2019

If anyone has a pair of these gathering dust in their garage.  Get them on eBay.  Theres a big fanbase for Lara Croft that want to pay quite a bit for them!  Just sold mine for what they cost me when I bought them a decade ago.  They both sold within 20 minutes of being listed - I presume I sold them too cheaply!

Naechi 29 Apr 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

There's one (singular!!) on eBay for EUR600!

yodadave 29 Apr 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

how much did you sell them for if you don't mind me asking?

mine are not cosmetically perfect

GHawksworth 29 Apr 2019
In reply to yodadave:

chances are they'd go for more battered as thats how they look in the games.

Steve Woollard 29 Apr 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

What category did you list them on?

OP jepotherepo 29 Apr 2019
In reply to yodadave:

As I was totally naive about their value I put the adze up for auction with a 'buy it now' price of £100.  It went within ten minutes to a lady in France. So I put the hammer up for the price I paid initially over a decade ago.   That one sold in 20 min.  I think you could probably ask towards £200 per axe if not more - what's the worst that could happen? you'd just have to reduce the price if it didn't go. Im really surprised what people will pay for. 

Mine were well used and on their second set of picks - but still had some paint on. 

jezzah 29 Apr 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

I agree- I was approached by someone who had done a search on UKC and saw that I had contributed to a discussion about them. I sold my 10 year old battered axes for nearly the price of a new pair of Nomics!

I did have to post them to the USA though.

frazzy4 29 Apr 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

I really wish I hadn't read this😂 Sold mine to a collector a few months ago for £150/pair(same price I bought them off my mate 7yrs ago). 2nd set of picks very worn out, practically no paint on them and triggers damaged. Thought I had won a watch, now not so sure🤔

d_b 29 Apr 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

It's not just tomb raider. The Empire endorses them too!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvcYjQCJ8_o&t=60

yodadave 14 May 2019
In reply to jepotherepo:

someone now has a pair up for £500!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...