UKC

Ice Climbing in La Plagne (Paradiski)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SuperMike64 29 Oct 2012
I'm going out to La Plagne for a winter season with Esprite and am looking at taking my winter kit, does anyone know of some decent short winter routes in the area? I know that there's the big Ice Tower which looks cool (and only £6 if you already have the kit )but I'm struggling to find any real routes.

cheers
mike
 jimhall 31 Oct 2012
In reply to greaves5k: Im the same mate. I'm going to les arcs the last week in Jan. Im sure there will be something frozen to climb. I'd quite happily meet up with you while im out there if I can find anything worth doing. There is no one in my group that has ever climbed.
 ripper 31 Oct 2012
In reply to greaves5k: I'm not an ice climber and so not really sure what you're looking for - but I do remember last time i skied at LP there was one of those man-made freestanding ice tower thingies, in the valley over the back from the main ski area
 gateaublaster 19 Nov 2012
In reply to greaves5k: Did you find anything out for routes in La Plagne .. Im heading out next week for the season and im planning on takin my kit out as well .. not the best climber but am keen to get better .. so if your up for hittin the wall or something else if we find it .. Iv got a mate you lives in Saint Bon across the valley and hes into his climbing .. local knowledge =D let me know if you want to give it a bash =D

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...