UKC

Ice Screw on The Cobbler

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 euanryan 06 Jan 2012
Came off the hill yesterday with one less screw!

It's a black, un-named old style screw, salewa sort of style.

Possible on Chockstone Gully, Great Gully or under the over hanging boulder on the walk in (where most people, us included, gear up)

If found, I'm happy to pay postage!

Thanks
 karinh 06 Jan 2012
In reply to euanryan:
Just out of interest, was there any ice to screw into?
OP euanryan 07 Jan 2012
In reply to euanryan: not really, it turned out to be more of a decoration for my harness..
 Northern Man 07 Jan 2012
In reply to euanryan: I lost a 20 pence coin on Great Gable 3 years ago in November. Please if anyone finds it contact me as I have not stopped crying... Great thread boys obviously the cabin fever is getting to you!
August West 07 Jan 2012
In reply to Northern Man:

I might have found your 20p. Please describe and send me postage costs and you can have it back.
OP euanryan 07 Jan 2012
In reply to Northern Man: Just trying to get back equipment that I can't really afford to be losing, no need to be like that...
thinbennyboy 07 Jan 2012
In reply to Northern Man: Bit strong, that issue has been done to death.....shall we talk about grading?
 Northern Man 09 Jan 2012
In reply to euanryan: Sorry about the sarcastic comment one and all, no need on reflection. To be honest I think I was still upset about my loss of the 20p and not being able to get onto the white stuff. Anyway things are looking for us all I found 50p today and perhaps conditions could be getting better soon!! lets hope so.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...