Red Chili have some exciting new models for 2022. From top-end bouldering to multipitch trad, we have something for every style and every climber.
In this article we've featured three of the best.
The obviously choice for steep, technical climbing.
The Sensor is the most sensitive shoe in our range and was specially developed for climbing and bouldering on steep and technical terrain.
The minimalist midsole in combination with high asymmetry and a strong downturn makes the Sensor a highly sensitive and performance-oriented shoe.
The double slingshot rand ensures that the downturn isn't lost over time, whilst the Vibram XS Grip sole and large toe patch ensure excellent grip on even the smallest of footholds.
- Breathable tongue made of fine mesh
- Vibram XS Grip sole with varying thickness from 1-4mm to ensure maximum sensitivity
- Double slingshot preserves pre-tensioning
- Available in UK 3-12
The ultimate all-round climbing shoe!
The Fusion has been completely revised for 2022.
Built on a new, more downturned last with a slightly wider forefoot, it is the ideal choice for all types of climbing both indoors and out.
The closure system is also new - it combines the advantages of both Velcro and laces, allowing for quick and individual adjustment.
The tongue is made of 3mm thick neoprene ensuring excellent wear comfort even for long, hard sessions. The new Fusion offers more performance and a more individual fit, but remains a versatile all-rounder.
- A sporty all-rounder for long sessions in the climbing gym, multi-pitch routes and alpine tours
- Toe box made of microfibre minimises fabric stretch and ensures high dimensional stability
- Innovative, combined VCR and lace closure enables a rapid and customised fit
- RX-1 sole ensures the perfect balance between friction, sensitivity, durability and edge stability
- Fusion available in UK3-12
- Fusion LV available in UK3-8
A milestone in sustainability!
In addition to being fully vegan the Ventic Air Lace has the highest recycled content of any climbing shoe on the market today. All textile elements of the upper materials, i.e the fabric, laces, lace loops and even the pull-on loops, are recycled from post-consumer polyester and produced according to the GRS (Global Recycled Standard).
The Ventic Air Lace is constructed on the same last as the Ventic Air. It offers a precise yet comfortable fit. Whilst the knitted upper ensures great breathability and wear comfort.
The ideal shoe for long gym sessions or multi-pitch climbing!
- Knitted upper for excellent breathability and maximum comfort
- Antibacterial hemp footbed
- low pre-tensioning
- Produced using highly sustainable methods through recycling post-consumer polyester in accordance with GRS
- Firm midsole for extra support
- Vegan friendly
- Available in UK 3-12