Now that winter is coming to an end people are starting to think about getting outside and putting that winters worth of training to use on the rocks. Red Chili have catered to this perfectly with two new models for 2019.
Showing once again that "Only climber's know what climber's need"
V O L T A G E (RRP: £130)
The new flagship from Red Chili. The Voltage is the ultimate high-end bouldering and sport climbing shoe, with a brand new look for 2019. Featuring a redesigned, slimmed down heel cup with a sewn sock inner. We've also given the Voltage Vibram® XS Grip rubber to ensure excellent grip and precision on even the smallest of footholds. Perfect for all styles of UK climbing!
- Ultra-grip toe patch
- RC-tension midsole
- Dual, opposing velcro straps with inset eyelets
- Synthetic upper and leather footbed for maximum wear comfort
- Sewn sock construction on the inner for a more refined overall fit
- Vibram® XS Grip rubber
V E N T I C A I R (RRP: £85)
A new, exciting direction for Red Chili. The Ventic Air is the perfect shoe for indoor training and long days on the rocks. It features a fully sewn one piece upper with a hemp footbed for maximum breathability. The Red Chili RX-1 rubber sole provides excellent traction, whilst still maintaining great durability for a long shoe life.
- Two velcro straps for individual adjustment
- Flat profile and slight asymmetric fit offer great comfort, whilst still maintaining good performance
- Red Chili RX-1 rubber sole
- 100% Vegan product
- Fully sewn upper for excellent breathability and maximum wear comfort