The new Lake District Climbs Rockfax guidebook is one of the finest celebrations of traditional climbing in the Lake District ever published. Featuring stunning crag and action photos from the main author Mark Glaister and well-known climbing photographer Mike Hutton amongst others, there has probably never been such a stunning set of inspiring photographs published for this wonderful and beautiful area.
In addition to the visual feast the guidebook offers, there are other features that make Rockfax guidebooks the first choice for many climbers.
- Huge detailed maps linked to clear text describing approaches to the crag.
- Easy-to-use GPS co-ordinates to take you directly to parking spots using your smartphone.
- Brilliant large photo-topos taken using the latest photography techniques to give the clearest route information ever produced.
- Routes always listed left to right with page geography that reflects what is in front of you (ie. turn the page to the right and look right, turn it left and look left).
- Available in print and digital with everything linked to online versions so that you can tick the routes in your UKC logbook and give feedback.
To celebrate this new book we are offering three copies as prizes, with a free 6-month app subscription* included that gives access to the entire Rockfax collection.
* 6-month app subscription will be in the form of a code which is redeemable any time and can be used on its own or to extend your current app subscription by 6 months if you already have one.
All you need to do is answer the three simple questions below to be in with a chance of winning.