Waterproof jackets are our bread and butter, it's where it all began. From our first long PU sailing cagoules of the 70's to the co-development of HydroDRY® one of the first machine taped waterproof fabrics and the start of our long standing relationship with GORE-TEX with the launch of the Snipe back in 84. Every jacket from day one has been built to last, offered outstanding value for money and had our 'Function First' ethos; at its heart.
Winter 2021 sees the reintroduction of a Sprayway classic, the women's Vista & men's Kenmore Jackets.
Built to take on the rigours of hillwalking in the British Isles, the Vista & Kenmore are constructed from the latest in GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric technology. A 75D recycled polyester plain weave outer face is tough. Mesh and taffeta combination lining keeps you dry and comfortable all day long. Our protective longer hill fit. A fully wrap around Hill hood that rolls neatly away into the collar. Large pockets that easily take an OS map, gloves and other hill day essentials. Concealed waist drawcord, adjustable hem and cuffs make for a perfect fit.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX 75D PFCec free recycled polyester plain weave fabric offers high level of protection and comfort
- Taffeta lining for next to skin comfort
- Roll-away, fully adjustable Hill Hood with a laminated and wired peak, wrap around face guard for added protection and a tricot lined collar for comfort
- 2-way YKK® centre front zip with double storm guard
- 2 large zipped angled hand pockets, hook and loop tabbed hidden storm guard pocket, hook and loop tabbed inner pocket
- Concealed drawcord waist adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable split hem drawcords
Men's Kenmore: 610g Women's Vista: 560g