WINNER: Loris Doyle
Totem are in the process of launching two new sizes to compliment the rest of their range.
Totem Cams are something a little different from anything else available and were reviewed on UKClimbing back in May 2015 (click here to read the review). The Totem Cam offers an extraordinary holding power and unique capabilities with the patented Direct Loading Camming Device system. Exclusive design which features everything you require of a cam for all-around use and broadens placement possibilities, making it the most appropriate for demanding trad climbs.
• Patented Direct Loading Camming Device system (US patent 7,014,156) applies a perfectly equalized load directly onto each lobe.
• Well-sized cam heads with the narrowest head width for the smallest sizes.
• Very flexible cam body.
• Easy handling even with hand gloves.
• Loadable on just two lobes.. Read the Instructions For Use!
• Great holding power.
• Less walking due to strong springs and good flexibility.
• Good expansion range (1.64:1)
• Light and durable.
For your chance to win either the 0.5, 1.80, or another cam from the Totem range, answer the following question: