Joshua Tree Skin Care offers a collection of herbal chalks and organic healing salves designed for those who lead an active outdoor lifestyle. Originally established in a small town outside of Joshua Tree National Park, Joshua Tree's healing salve immediately gained a loyal following among the rock climbing community. As the word spread to cyclists, runners, hikers, skiers and gymnasts, JTree added additional items to keep their customers outside, on the go and doing what they love.
Joshua Tree's team of on-the-go climbers, cyclists, runners and skiers continues to research and develop potent herbal products that heal skin after tough workouts and protect it from the effects of harsh natural elements.
"Joshua Tree Salve is our cornerstone product and the reason Joshua Tree exists today! Our first batch of salve was handed out in Joshua Tree National Parks Hidden Valley Campground 10 years ago! It is the most potent and effective treatment for beat up skin that the rock climbing world has ever known!”
Climbing Salve - Heal And Protect
Joshua Tree Salve is an organic, unscented, skin-healer that is effective in treating flappers, gobis, blown tips, scrapes, cuts, and abrasions. Created using a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the finest organic herbs, JTree Salve moisturizes and promotes healing without softening calluses that the body produces for protection.
Designed to heal any skin irritation without softening the skin. Why no softeners??? Because a healthy callus is your body's own natural protection, and it hurts when they get soft and peel!
- No added scents - You can smell how potent and natural it is.
- No skin softeners - Saves calluses.
- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from drying gym chalk.
- Powerful healing - Make every training day count!
- Beeswax: Creates desirable consistency and seals moisture in the skin.
- Calendula: A wound healing herb that reduces inflammation of infected and irritated skin.
- Comfrey: A herb that reduces pain and promotes healing by forming a protective surface over wounds.
- Echinacea: A herb containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in fighting infections and promotes healing.
- Wildcrafted Chaparral: A herbal antibiotic containing antioxidants and antiseptic properties that decreases inflammation and wards off infection.
- Myrrh Gum: A resin extracted from tree sap that contains strong disinfectant properties used to heal wounds.
- Benzoin Gum: A resin extracted from the bark of trees that contains antiseptic properties to heal wounds and antioxidants that prevent infection.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights infections acne and insect bites.
- Lavender Oil: Heals wounds, burns and prevents scarring.
- Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees that provides lasting moisture for skin.
Herbal Chalks - Soothing Sore Fingers
Minimise the harsh effects of chalk while stimulating the mind with Herbal Chalks. These ultra grind chalks have the friction to get you through the crux, with an added kick to put your mind back in the action.
Joshua Tree's range of chalk includes Ice, Fire, Flower Power and Plain flavours with organic extracts such as menthol. Sooth your sore finger tips, worn thin from days of throwing yourself at a rock. Did we mention it smells good? Ice Chalk smells like a cool, minty, treat. Offer your belayer a pleasant aromatic greeting at the end of a hot, hard, pitch. No one likes a stinky sweat ball.
Ask your local climbing wall or retailer for more info.