Lowe Alpine have also squeezed some extra features onto the pack without cluttering it, which extend its use into the Alps and beyond. Hipbelt gear loops are great for winter climbing and there are storage options for ice axes and skis. Also all the buckles, straps and zippers are glove friendly.
Extra features include a hydration tube port and Lowe Alpine's SOS panel which is sewn into the bottom of the lid and a whistle built into the chest strap. The back system is fixed for maximum simplicity and the base is reinforced with durable 630 dernier nylon fabric.
We have very limited stock of the Crag Attack 42 with 40% off and Free UK Delivery!
- Weight: 820g
- Glove friendly interaction points
- Large fixed lid with external pocket and twin buckle closure
- Chest strap with whistle
- Haul loop
- Front elastic cord
- Wand pockets
- Side compression with quick release buckle
- System for carrying skis
- Twin ice axe/trekking pole fittings
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Load zone: 11 - 16 kg
- Back length: 46cm
- Fabric: 450D SRP450 ripstop (100% polyester)
- Panels: 600D TXP600
- Reinforcements: 630D N630 (100% nylon)
- Volume: 42 litres
|£39; RRP £65|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop