Chris Sharma designed this down cambered shoe for front point edging and climbing vertical to overhanging climbs. It offers high performance in a comfortable fit.
The Optimus Prime is the 4th shoe in the Sharma Signature Series for Evolv. The Trax rubber oval grid across the toe gives high performance for steep climbing and provides additional protection and improved toe-hooking abilities. The Velcro closure keeps the fit tight and secure, whilst the soft interior lining and perforated synthetic upper provides breathability and comfort.
Features and Specification
- Sizes: 3.5 UK - 12 UK
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- Upper: Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- Lining: Cotton fibre lining in heel cup/toe box
- Perforated upper provides breathability and elasticity
- Semi-symmetric toe box maximizing the edging area
- Colour: Yellow
The Barn Climbing Shop is committed to providing a quality service with competitive prices; check out our online store for all your climbing essentials!
We are currently having an end of summer Prana Clothing sale, with huge discounts off selected products!