- Asymmetrical toe profile (KA-1 last)
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- Rand: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- Upper: Elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Midsole: MX-P: 1mm half-length midsole
- Sizes: 2 to 15 US men
What is VTR?
Variable Thickness Rand Technology is a new technology that features strategically varying thicknesses in the toe rand. The High Wear Zone is engineered to be thicker and more durable than other areas of the rand, which will not only enhance the toe box structure but prevent toe-bulge.
- Prevents toe-bulge and maintains toe box structure
- More durability in the HW (High Wear) Zone
- Waste reduction during manufacturing process
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
|£72.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop