The book features all the quality and inspiration that can be packed between two covers, with over 2000 climbs on 50 crags. The crags have never looked so good with big, bright photo-topos and top-class action shots to all the crags from the A-list blockbusters to coy wooded escarpments you never knew existed. Anyone who doesn't know these crags will be in for a treat and even southern experts will discover manifold surprises.
- 64 crags
- 2000 climbs ( = total guess x 1.3)
- Best crags: High Tor, Willersley, Wildcat, Beeston Tor, Thor's Cave, Tissington Spires, Ilam Rock, Ravens Tor
- Best crags you won't know: Shining Cliff, The P, Upper Tor, Roystone Grange, Pike Crag, Drabber Tor
- Best quarries: Long Tor Quarry, Lorry Park Quarry, Masson Lees, Intake Quarry, Blue Yonder
- Best bouldering: The P, Shining Cliff, Miner's Ten, Rheinstor, Boardwalk Cave, Harborough Rocks
- The best crag that shouldn't be in there: Pleasley Vale
- 453 pages, A5
- Contains full First Ascent details for both Peak Limestone North and Peak Limestone South
Peak Limestone South: A new world awaits you.
The book is £25, or £20 for BMC members, and can be bought here.