SupCell, a film thin nylon material that weighs under 30 g/sq/mtr is used for the lightweight, tear and water resistant exterior shell. This, when combined with the best in pure goose down filling (95/5, 800 cuin loft) and a special baffle construction, is the secret that makes the superb warmth-to-weight ratio possible.
The result - a quality, high tech product where every ounce and spare inch counts without compromising comfort.
- The ultra-light sleeping bag
- VIB 250 with an ankle-length zipper and interior pocket, small pack volume
- Includes storage bag and stuff sack
- Outer material: SupCell (RipStop Nylon)
- Inner material: UltraCell (Nylon)
- Measurements: 220 x 83 x 53 cm (L)
- Measurements in the storage bag: 11 x 11 x 25 cm
- Weight: 630g
- Filling: 250g, Crystal Down 95/5, 800+ cuin
- H-chamber workmanship
- Temperature Information: Comfort +9°C, Limit +5°C, Extreme -9°C
- Made in Germany and tested to European norm EN 13537