Stanley, the leader in durability and thermal retention is now introducing the Stanley Master Series, the toughest of the tough! This new range resets the industry standard for thermal retention and durability with new state-of-the-art vacuum technology. It’s our strongest design yet with thicker than ever steel, designed for the pro’s pro, those who demand the very best.
Our new QuadVac™ Technology locks in heat or cold better than any other technology out there. The largest of the vacuum bottles will keep will keep your drinks hot for 40 hours, cold for 35 hours or iced for 160 hours. The four point technology adds a double layer barrier to double wall vacuum insulation. With four layers of protection from convective, conductive and radiant energy transfer.
- 1.0mm 18/8 thick stainless steel throughout the body and base cap – the strongest out there by far being 50-100% thicker than our leading competitors, additionally rust-proof and naturally BPA free.
- Additional wall gap in vacuum bodies being 60% wider than our leading competitors.
- Steel-lined stopper meaning no plastic contact for contents of the bottle = better taste.
- Vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel cup – not only does the bottle keep your drink hot whilst travelling but now whilst drinking too. The 0.7mm thick steel keeps coffee hot for 20 minutes.
- Robust steel handle with moulded silicone grip for extra comfort, adds extra robust engineering on all components and joints.
The Stanley Master Series includes;
Master Vacuum Bottle 1.3 litre - £74.99
Master Vacuum Bottle 750ml - £59.99
Master Vacuum Mug in 532ml - £39.99
All available from March 2017