Metolius have always been at the forefront of that development, releasing the first example of the unbreakable buckle now seen on mats all over the world; as well as the diagonal hinge design, allowing mats to fold smaller for easy storage without creating a soft spot in the centre of the mat, right where you don't want it.
The Boss Hog is the result of this continuing refinement of the essential boulderer's tool. It has the most impressive list of features of any pad on the market; designed like all the best tools - to work so well you don't even notice it.
- Innovative new foam layering system provides the ultimate in fall-stopping potential
- Top sheet 1" closed-cell foam is unsplit (no gutter), while 2½" open-cell and ½" closed-cell bottom layer has our angled hinge design
- Hypalon reinforced corners and hinge, single-buckle closure-flap and handy stash pocket
- Ultra-durable ballistics cover
- Auto carpet top with waterproof backing keeps shoes clean while keeping moisture out of the foam, preventing mildew and extending pad life
- Unbreakable aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life!
- Flap closure with innovative speed-hook aluminum buckle
- Padded shoulder straps
- Waist belt
- Suitcase-style, molded carry handle and 2 drag handles
- Open size: 36" x 48" x 4" (91.4 cm x 121.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Folded size: 36" x 26" x 8" (91.4 cm x 66.0 cm x 20.3 cm)
- 4.92 kg
- Colors: blue, green
|£185.00. Free UK Delivery!|
See this product at the Outside Ltd shop