A robust and agile jacket for mountaineers and serious off-piste skiers.
Size: S - XXL
Colours: See colours at www.mountain-equipment.co.uk
RRP: £330.00 Summary
Tough enough for a gnarly grade 8 on the Ben, light enough for those shredding powder on the Pas de Chevre. The Changabang is our state of the art all-round mountain jacket.
Features and Benefits
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Ascendor II fabric
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Tenacity fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood with Stealth technology
- Mountain cut with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Stealth Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way YKK® water resistant centre front zipper behind placket
- NEW Stratum Storage System with 2 large chest pockets and 2 'A4'
- sized Napoleon pockets all with protective plackets
- 2-way YKK® underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Zip-out internal snow skirt and GPS / Ski Pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
New For Autumn/Winter 2010
Head to the "gear section" of the website now, where you can find our new/updated range for Autumn/Winter 2010: www.mountain-equipment.co.uk
For stockists go to:www.mountain-equipment.co.uk
See this product at the The Epicentre shop