Mammut's Touch Ice Glove is a lightweight, highly durable glove that fits like a second skin for superb tactility and offers extreme levels of waterproofing – ideal for keen ice-climbers.
The Touch Ice Glove uses GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ technology which incorporates the waterproof, windproof and breathable properties of a GORE-TEX fabric lining with a new method of three dimensional bonding to the other layers of the glove. The membrane and lining are bonded together using special breathable adhesives. A grip tape is used to bond the membrane and outer material to each other as soon as pressure is applied. This stops the outer layer slipping and affecting tactility at the fingertips.
The GORE Wicking microquard lining of the Touch Ice Glove wicks moisture away from the skin which, combined with the waterproof membrane, ensures hands stay warm and dry at all times.
- GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ Technology
- Hard-wearing, durable leather
- Palm is additional reinforced
- Cuff loop aids pulling on
- End-to-end finger tip design for enhanced abrasion resistance
- Pre-Shaped hand for a better fit
- Integrated soft nose wipe
- SRP: £110