Hitting the stores this winter is the Montane eVent® Evolution Jacket. Taking the baton from the well known and loved Super-Fly Jacket, the Evolution shares many of the same features but is updated to create a great new lightweight, super-breathable, technical option for fast moving mountaineers, backpackers and climbers.
Using two different eVent® fabrics, this jacket cuts down all unnecessary weight and bulk yet still remains fully featured. A new improved helmet-hood design, articulated arms, three pockets and a water-resistant main zip all contribute to this classic in the making and ensure the Evolution Jacket is a worthy successor to the Super-Fly.
- Active cut with slight drop tail
- Integral, adjustable roll-away helmet hood with wired peak and single hand operated elasticated volume adjuster
- Single hand operated, elasticated, non-whip face aperture draw-cords
- Full length exposed water-resistant front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Fully taped seams
- Two mesh ventilated, zipped hand-warmer pockets with laminated double storm flap
- Zipped chest security pocket with exposed water resistant zip
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with rubberised tabs
- Single hand adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem
- Reflective trim
- Articulated arms
- Colours: Deep red / deep red, Ink / ink, Black / black
Stockists: UK Stockists