The Montane North Star Jacket
Delivering incredible warmth, especially for its weight; the 800+ fill power North Star Jacket is designed for extreme winter conditions.
With 185g of wild Ukrainian goose down and featuring a wired, roll-away hood as well as an intelligent system of mini baffles, the North Star is ideal for mountaineers and polar explorers who require a belay jacket or for wearing around high altitude camps.
With its highly water-resistant shell fabric, this jacket is also perfect as a cold weather insulation piece for long winter days in the mountains.
- Active cut with slight drop tail
- Stitch through construction with mini baffles
- Roll-away hood with wired peak and volume adjuster
- Single hand operated non-whip face aperture draw-cords
- Full length reversed, baffled two-way front zip
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed zips
- Chest security pocket
- Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- MONTANE® logo reflective trim
- Single hand adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem
- Own unique storage and waterproof stuff sac
- Colours: Deep red / alpine red, Black / alpine red
- Weight: 525g