Close-fitting yet totally unrestrictive, the Arrow Zip-T is designed so that it can be worn over a base layer or pulled snugly over a lightweight microfleece. Ideal for technical climbing on remote sea-cliffs or big mountain routes but it will work equally as well when zipping along that serrated skyline on long mountain enchainments.
The lightweight EXOlite I fabric is combined with advanced Stealth Technology; comprising of bonded chest pockets, bonded cuff inserts and a minimal seam design all of which are designed to reduce bulk and improve next to skin comfort.
If pushing hard on committing rock and mixed climbs far above the valley floor is your thing and you need lightweight, full stretch protection from the elements then you need look no further.
Features and Benefits:
- Exolite I Fabric; is light and stretchy yet repels wind and rain
- Active cut with pre-shaped and articulated sleeves
- Twin-needle and flatlocked seam construction
- Bonded chest pocket with rear mesh panelling
- Deep fronted YKK® zipper with inner storm-flap
- Seam-free forearms for improved abrasion resistance
- Bonded inner cuff
- Scooped and tapered hem for an uncluttered fit
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop