Two of the latest additions to the Ferrosi collection are the Ferrosi Summit Hooded Jacket™ and Ferrosi Crag Pants™; alpine focused styles that combine the benefits of Ferrosi fabric with strength enhancing, stretch-woven Cordura®. The Ferrosi Summit Hooded Jacket™ and Ferrosi Crag Pants™ provide a great match for the alpine climber looking for durable, weather resistant clothing that isn’t too hot.
Ferrosi Summit Hooded Jacket™ £125
- Tear and abrasion resistant Cordura® fabric shields the body and upper arms from wind and light rain.
- A Polartec® Power Dry High Efficiency knit grid backer draws moisture from the back and upper arms.
- The Dynamic Reach™ construction and supple underarm panels cut from Ferrosi fabric, achieves a trim, low bulk, unrestrictive fit.
- 2x zipped chest pockets and 2x zipped hand pockets; placed to be accessible above a harness.
- A fully adjustable, wire-brimmed, helmet compatible Halo Hood™ featuring Ferrosi stretch inserts for a secure fit, unrestricted movement and great peripheral vision.
- Adjustable wrist closures and elasticated cuffs.
- Elasticated drawcord hem.
Ferrosi Crag Pants™ £75
- Tear and abrasion-resistant stretch Cordura® side panels provide increased durability down the hips and across the knees.
- Breathable Ferrosi fabric elsewhere provides unrestricted movement and weather resistance.
- A stretch-knit, wicking waistband, provides a close, comfortable fit.
- Chalk bag loops
- Internal drawcord at waist
- Elasticated bottom hems