Our most compressible storm shell is so light it practically floats, or at least it's so light that you won't notice you're carrying it until a sudden downpour bursts into your day.
When a big, exposed objective puts you on route for a full day stretching into dark, this jacket packs into its own pocket and can be clipped to your harness for quick access if you need protection from rain, wind, or cooling temps. And it includes all the features needed for true functionality, without any bulky excess.
Avg. Weight: 6.8oz/193g (Size Large)
- Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 20D Pertex® Shield DS ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Single-pull hood adjustment
- Ultralight, water-resistant zippers
- Front zipper has 7.5"/19 cm inner stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Stuff pocket at side hem with hook/loop closure
- Elastic cuffs
- Single drawcord hem adjustment
Pertex® Shield Fabric Combines technically advanced face fabric technology with a proprietary PV film laminate, it balances the best performance in breathability, waterproofness and water repellence with excellent durability.