The Shelter Stone Jacket is constructed from 3-layer H2No® fabric, which is waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and very durable.
- Construction: Durable 3-layer shell with reinforcements in shoulders, arms, sides and waist.
- Fabric: Updated fabric throughout for improved feel and stretch: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop.
- Finish: Waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Hood: Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood.
- Zip: Easy-to-use centre-front zip secures with storm flap and rain gutter.
- External pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest; all with highly water-resistant, coated zippers and garages.
- Internal pockets: One drop-in, one security.
- Venting: Highly water-resistant, coated pit zips.
- Cuffs: Low-profile, laminated, self-fabric cuff tabs.
- Hem: Drawcord hem
- Weight: 618g
- Colours: Coriander, Bonfire Orange, Black
UK stockistsFind one here: www.patagonia.com
|£275.00. order online now|
See this product at the The Epicentre shop