The Rampage Jacket is a lightweight climbing jacket, designed in a stretch fabric to allow you to move freely whilst keeping you warm and protected from the elements.
Many cold, windy nights on in the Peak District have inspired the Rampage Jacket, a go-to piece for those chilly autumn evenings at the crag.A Pertex® Microlight stretch outer fabric has been treated with a water-repellent finish so you don’t need to worry about getting caught in a shower, and a drirelease® moisture wicking inner fabric which will allow comfortable multi-day use. Spandex stretch cuffs with thumb loops secure the jacket in place when climbing and a regular fit allows for a baselayer underneath.
- Pertex Microlight stretch outer fabric with water repellent finish
- Dri-release moisture wicking and fast drying lining fabric with odour control
- Close fit hood with high collar
- YKK front zip, internal storm-flap, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Spandex stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Available in mens and womens
- Weight: 478g
- RRP: £120
The Rampage Jacket is part of the Rab Rock Range, designed by climbers, for climbers and in close collaboration with the Rab athlete team. It is as suitable for a late night training session indoors as it is for travelling to that hot-rock destination you’ve been dreaming about all winter, or enjoying a pint in the pub after a productive day in the mountains.