The Speed Ascent Jacket is Patagonia's warmest wind and water-resistant climbing soft shell, with stretch and outstanding breathability for cold weather alpine pursuits.
The wind and water-resistant stretch-woven shell (4-oz 100% polyester double weave) moves and protects, while the low-bulk R2® insulation (7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester that's 40% recycled) warms. The hanging R2 liner is welded to the shell along key seams and won't bunch up; its design optimizes breathability and wicking to keep you dry without robbing heat.
Stitch-free seams speed dry time, improve water-resistance and decrease bulk. Reinforced polyester (45% recycled) double-weave shoulders, elbows and forearms add durability. A helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood, articulated arms, self-fabric cuff tabs and a drawcord hem round out the details. Pockets: two handwarmers big enough for skins and one left chest. The jacket is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Wind and water-resistant lightweight, 100% recycled polyester stretch double weave with reinforced shoulders, elbows & forearms.
- Construction: Stitch-free, lap-glued seams speed dry time, improve water resistance and decrease bulk.
- Lining: Low-bulk R2® lining (40% recycled) welded to the interior for warmth.
- Hood: Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood.
- Zip: DWR (durable water repellent) finish on zip.
- Pockets: Two large handwarmers fit skins; one left chest; zippers with DWR finish and garages.
- Articulation: Articulated arms; cuffs secure with supple, die-cut tabs; elastic drawcord hem
- Shell: 4-oz 100% polyester double weave. Reinforcements: 5.3-oz 100% polyester (45% recycled) double weave.
- Insulation:R2® 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester (40% recycled).
- Weight: 794 g. (28 oz)
- Colours: Feather Grey, Continental Blue, Black.
- Made in: China.
Material: Recycled Polyester
Patagonia recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibres to produce many of their clothes. This garment is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
UK stockists. Find one here: www.patagonia.com
|£180.00. phone us to order yours now 015395 28528|
See this product at the The Epicentre shop