The Polar Hooded Jacket uses new Polartec Power Shield High Loft fabric, which uses a new lamination process combined with a super high loft grid back that adds 25% more warmth than any other Power Shield fabric, at 25% less weight.
This athlete inspired piece combines the durable wind blocking, water resistant qualities of a high loft soft shell, with a lightweight knit fleece sandwiched between an air permeable woven shell on the arms and hood.
For moist, windy, cold alpine conditions, externally it delivers wind/water resistance. Internally it provides warmth, comfort, moisture wicking properties in sweat zones to regulate body temperature with high levels of air permeability.
- Blocks 98% of the wind to prevent wind chill, but allows enough air to circulate to keep you from overheating.
- Highly breathable; relieves heat stress build-up during action sports.
- Water repellent surface sheds rain and snow.
- Extremely abrasion resistant face fro long lasting durability; fabric maintains its form and function regardless of abrasive contact.
- Stretch for active comfort.
- Super high loft grid back provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics.
- Hybrid construction maps key hot/cold zones and optimises fabric placement for function and comfort.