The Rab Neutrino Endurance 600 is a great bag for mountaineering and climbing expeditions. It's weather resistant Pertex® Endurance outer combined with Hydrophobic down makes it an excellent choice for anyone spending time on bivvy ledges or exposed wilderness campsites.
These superb sleeping bags are now at a special deal price at The Climbers Shop
Was £440, Now only £285 - Save 35%
This is a superb bag for lightweight trekking in cold, wet environments such as you typically find in New Zealand or Canada...or indeed the UK.
The Neutrino Endurance 600 features 600g of high quality 800FP European Goose Down and is made in a ‘mummy taper’ style, offering minimum weight and pack size, without compromising on warmth. A combination of light-weight and water-resistant Pertex® fabrics provide excellent protection from both cold and damp weather, creating an extremely comfortable bag. Key features include a close-fitting neck baffle, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Neutrino Endurance range of sleeping bags are temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012) and are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Comfort -3o C / 27oF
- Limit -9.5oC / 15oF
- Extreme -28oC / -18oF
- Rab Sleep Limit -14oC / 7oF
- Weight: 1100g
- Down fill weight: 600g
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum® inner fabric
- Pertex® Endurance inner fabric in hood and collar
- 800FP European Goose Down
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Right & lefts hand zip versions available
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2012
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Pack size - 22 x 31cm